Share this article on social media!
Chrome Users and Video Playback Errors
Chrome has recently released an update and many of its users across the web have been experiencing issues with embedded Youtube videos. This is due to a playback error that occurs as a result of a malfunction related to cookies and cache. If you are a Chrome user and experiencing a playback error while trying to view videos here on the North Star Senior Advisors website, please follow the steps below to clear your cookies and cache before attempting to view our videos again.
Disclaimer: Clearing your cookies will log you out of most websites you are currently signed into on the Chrome Browser. Please ensure you have any login information you may need for important sites before performing the steps below.
How to Clear Your Chrome Cookies and Cache
- On the top right of your Chrome Browser, click the three vertical dots to open a menu. On the menu, select “More tools“. Another submenu will open and you will click the “Clear browsing data” option.
- A new tab will open in your browser with a popup that says “Clear browsing data”. Please make sure you have the following items checked on the list that appears.
- Cookies and other data
- Cached images and files
- Click the button that says “Clear Data“.
- Close the Chrome Browser and revisit the North Star Senior Advisors website. Verify that you can now view the videos.
- If a problem still persists, send us a message here.