Share this article on social media!
Join us in partnering with Gentry Park Assisted Living & Memory Care in celebrating National Assisted Living Week! North Star Senior Advisors partners with over 100 senior communities in the Central Florida area and we are proud to present the many benefits of Gentry Park’s unique facility. Each community has something to offer their residents whether it is the activities, care, and even layout ideal for your loved one. Please take a moment to read our reasons why assisted living in Orlando might be right for you.
10 reasons why Gentry Park might just be your perfect new home
1. A partnering relationship with the University of Central Florida in a variety of different medically focused schools
2. A special relationship with Compass Research who will be providing monthly brain health seminars and memory screenings in our community
3. A unique dining concept featuring “to the table dining”
4. An Extended Congregate Care (ECC) license with nurses on staff 24/7, allowing residents to age in place
5. Predictable pricing in Memory Care—locking in today’s rates for the term of residency
6. A small, 15 resident comfortable setting in Memory Care
7. One-bedroom apartments in Assisted Living offering bedroom privacy from the main living area
8. On-site Management Team with over 100 years of collective experience in senior living
9. Heartfelt Connections™ Memory Care Program, a Florida-state recognized memory care program, creating success stories for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other dementias
10. A secluded campus of 30 acres allowing for quiet surroundings and peaceful living
Are you interested in our other partnerships in Orlando? If you would like to tour this facility or have more questions, please reach out to a senior advisor today at 407-796-1586 or fill out our care assessments form online! All messages will be returned within 24 hours. We look forward to guiding you every step of the way toward senior living!